Dave Sparks wrote:
> ... But what I don't see is that certain tests produce more
> CONSIDERATE operators.  Some of the worst lids are people who
> seemingly paid their dues, and yet still cannot control their potty
> mouth on the air, deliberately QRM others, etc.

I think what Dave talks about here is a general societal problem and not
limited to ham radio. Yesterday a co-worker told me he had attended his
daughter's Christmas program at school the night before. He said he
couldn't believe it when on several different occasions parents would
walk up to the stage and talk to their kids DURING THE PERFORMANCE.
There were people constantly coming and going into the auditorium while
events were happening as well.

Sadly, bad manners and lack of respect seem to be on the rise in our
society.

73,

Tim, N9PUZ