I don't want to complicate things more than they already are.
I'm an Interaction Designer (have been for only about a year and a half now) and what brought me here was a combination of two of my passions: technology and psych.

I'm currently working towards a PhD in Psychology, and I see the discipline very closely related to UX. At its best, UX is the domain of multi-disciplinary folks. What are your thoughts on the different sets of knowledge/skills required of a *great* user experience designer?

Loredana