I wonder how you could get 15 types at first. Is there any criteria?
or from researcher's pattern recognition.

I think those types can be categorized or filtered by criteria.
For example, 5 of 15 might have similar behavior regarding money.
In that case, those 5 could be in a category. But of course, you may
use another criteria.

Criteria can be general keywords such as money, life, family etc.
I believe some of 15 is quite similar and others will be
distinguished.

With some luck, I think you can find patterns of user types which is
less than 15. I mean more effective number for building persona.