On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:32:14 -0500 (EST), kc9...@aol.com wrote:

>I don't see any of the MODS I have on my Sherwood R-4C as roll your
>own...I guess if you can design and build printed circuit boards and
>get all the parts including those neat front end filters you could.

Sure, why not? That's what building stuff is all about! You could even make
your own crystal filters if you wanted to get that deep. Most of the Sherwood
stuff is pretty well documented.

73

-Jim

--
Ham Radio NU0C
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.S.A.

"Give a man a URL, and he will learn for an hour; teach him to Google, and he
will learn for a lifetime."

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney
http://www.nebraskaghosts.org