On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Michael Thaler wrote:

> when I start UT I get the Intro. The Sound is o.k. but the Rendering
> does not seem to delete old objects correctly. The same objected is
> displayed at different positions of the screen without deleting the
> old objects. The lights are just big white or yellow circles.
>
> The game menu with the Unreal Tournament logo and the menu is
> displayed correctly. When I start a practice session the weapon is
> displayed correctly with all textures, but I cannot see any background
> textures of the room.

This part at least sounds like you don't have the latest CVS.  Can you try
this:

In the source tree:
cd xc/xc/lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/mach64
cvs update

If you see files being updated, move to the build tree (build/xc/lib/GL)
and rebuild the Mesa driver with 'su' and 'make install'. Then try turning
multitexturing on in UnrealTournament.ini.  There will still be some
transparency problems with textures here and there, but you should see the
background textures.

--
Leif Delgass
http://www.retinalburn.net