Stephen,

        You are a little shallow on your analysis.  Bin Laden wants an
Islamic world in which there are no religious differences because he, like
his Taliban protectors, do not recognize other religions right to exist.

        I hope you never have to personally face the terror you excuse, yes
excuse, in your point of view.  You make the mistake that Bin Laden reasons
like you do.  Bin Laden doesn't.  The only thing that will stop Bin Laden is
the grave.

        I notice you called the Bible a tome.  Your pseudointellectualism
will lead you to a state of arrogance that will endanger your nose.

Dan Mehlhorn,
Speaking strictly for myself.