From: Rachel Foerster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 11:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Air Travel in the Aftermath of the Terrorist Attack

To be afraid is to let the barbarians win!
Yes, I will travel this week, the next, and whenever my clients need me to
be there to help.
No, my thoughts on domestic travel have not changed....it was, is, and
continues to be far safer than our daily automobile commute.

Will the routine of the past for air travel change? Of course! It should! We
will adjust accordingly - but never, never, never give up our freedom as
citizens of a democratic country and a free world!

Rachel Foerster
Principal
Rachel Foerster & Associates, Ltd.
Professionals in EDI & Electronic Commerce
39432 North Avenue
Beach Park, IL 60099
Phone: 847-872-8070
Fax: 847-872-6860
http://www.rfa-edi.com <http://www.rfa-edi.com>

My shock and disbelief is slowly turning to anger over this most
tragic event and the actions to follow.  Our lives in America
and possibly the world have changed forever.

My EDI consulting involves constant travel around the U.S.  Before
yesterday, I never gave a thought to hijacking as these were
always targeted for non-domestic flights.  Not anymore.  For
those of us who travel on airplanes for business, I ask you to
share your thoughts on this subject.

Are you afraid?
Will you travel this week or next?
Has this event changed your thoughts on domestic travel?

Lee LoFrisco