Good Evening,

   It was a soggy, gray week.  The hummingbirds returned after a three week absence.  They told me exactly where the feeder should be located.  Today the sky cleared for an hour.  Long enough to see the moon.  The snout and fore-paws of the rabbit on the moon were showing.  Then back to fog.

   The sun is shooting streams of ions at us.  I expect the bands to sound like hard, fine snow blowing on corn snow.  Yes, there should be over a dozen different words for snow.  A small sunspot is showing.  The auroral oval has increased since yesterday. Solar flux remains low, near the bottom-most reading of the recent doldrums.  Luckily the sun is shining longer in the Northern hemisphere, charging the ionosphere just a little longer each day.  Even soggy Oregon weather cannot stop that.

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin. KD5ONS

-

B - None that I more love than myself. You are a
counsellor; if you can command these elements to
silence, and work the peace of the present, we will
not hand a rope more; use your authority: if you
cannot, give thanks you have lived so long, and make
yourself ready in your cabin for the mischance of
the hour, if it so hap. Cheerly, good hearts! Out
of our way, I say.

Exit

G - I have great comfort from this fellow: methinks he
hath no drowning mark upon him; his complexion is
perfect gallows. Stand fast, good Fate, to his
hanging: make the rope of his destiny our cable,
for our own doth little advantage. If he be not
born to be hanged, our case is miserable.

Exeunt