Good Evening,

   Less rain and more sun have the forest growing swiftly.  It smells very good.  The biting flies have been very friendly, I wonder what they eat when I'm not around?  The hummingbirds have been very active.  Eating some of the insect population and draining the feeders.  One of them flew into the window right next to me.  He flew to a nearby branch and shook his head.  I thought their reactions were better than that.

  I read about a new battery chemistry which uses aluminum in a graphene matrix.  Charge rate up to 60 times faster than lithium ion batteries.  3000 Wh/kg sounds adequate.

<https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeltaylor/2021/05/13/ev-range-breakthrough-as-new-aluminum-ion-battery-charges-60-times-faster-than-lithium-ion/>

Please join us on (or near):

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
  7047 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

   Until tomorrow,

      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

The odds of being dealt a Royal Fizzbin are astronomical.