Good Afternoon,
Sorry for the very late announcement but the power has been intermittent this weekend. A tree must have broken a line in a remote location since it took them so long to fix it. I arrived home on Friday evening only to have the lights go out about two minutes later. They got the power up and running after about six hours but yesterday evening it went out again. Life in the country can be interesting! Good thing I have a camp stove and some water stored.

Forty meters was fairly good during a contact on Thursday evening. Hopefully the same will be true later today.

   Please join us:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Until a bit later today,