Buck, Group -

Snip

>  A watt is a  watt is a watt and it is very difficult to

>conceive an amp that is going to be  so superior (as the K3 is to every

>other XVCR) that someone will give up what  they have to get one.  What
would
>you add to, or do different from, what is  already available?

I don't think this is a relevant question. How many K3 owners could have listed
the superior qualities of the K3 in answer to a similar question about a new
transceiver prior to the introduction of the K3?

> How many K3/K2 owners are even in the market for  an amp?

How many current K3 owners were in the market for a K3 when the K3 was
introduced? And purchasers of a new Elecrft amp need not come only from the
ranks of K2/K3 owners.

K4KGG,   Larry

>  What
would you add to, or do different from, what is  already available?

  How many
>K3/K2 owners are even in the market for  an amp?

     How many K3 owners could have answered this question for the K3 prior to
its introduction?