Dave,

Regarding your suggestion about Modbus TCP and Classiccladder -forgive
my absolute ignorance abut this subject- is there a documente example on
how to make two or more syste to work together?.

I would like to read a bit about the subject, at least to figure out,
how the whole think can be worked out.

Thanks in advance,

Javier