>>is there a documente example on how to make two or more syste to work
>>together?.

Not to my knowledge, but I haven't done any searches on this topic either.

If you read the docs on how Modbus TCP works with Classic Ladder and how
Classic Ladder interacts with the Hal layer of EMC2, you will see that
Modbus TCP can run as a Server or a Client
with Classic Ladder and I think both can be running at the same time, on
the same PC (might be wrong about that).    Assuming that I am correct,
that would allow peer to peer communication
between multiple computers running EMC2.

There is more documentation on Classic Ladder available from the authors
website.  (I don't remember the URL - Google Classic Ladder)

I have run the Modbus TCP client but I have not run the server, but it
should work.

I would setup two computers and start working on it if you have a need
for this.  It really shouldn't be too difficult to do, but it does take
a good understanding of how EMC2 works with the Hal layer, an
understanding of Classic Ladder and also
Modbus TCP.

Dave