On Fri, 22 Apr 2011, andy pugh wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:55:59 +0100
> From: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
> To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Motion control cards
>
> On 22 April 2011 17:12, Eric Keller <eekel...@psu.edu> wrote:
>>Are you aware of anyone using the 8i20 in an EMC2 system?

Other than Andy We have some individual customers and OEMS starting to use the
8I20, but I would want to have permission from them to disclose who they are
on a public forum.

This is all fairly new and the smart serial FPGA firmware that supports the
8I20 is now in a state of flux (Not to say that its all fluxed up :-).
Basically we are adding support to a gaggle of new smart serial I/O devices
(Remote isolated I/O, Pendant interface, remote TTL I/O) and adding the
ability to start and stop channels individually.

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics

(\__/)