On Saturday 12 July 2014 03:26:23 Chris Morley did opine
And Gene did reply:
> > I believe you just explained it.  And I can't home using the present
> > BOB wiring, home switches are on no pin because I'll have to edit
> > that into the .hal file which I have not done yet. PncConf does not
> > know about home switches yet, or at least I've not found them in the
> > menu's.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> look at the GPIOI - limits and Homing  or shared are all there.
>
> Chris M

Ok, but that GPIOI doesn't ring any bells. The pncconf on the lathes box
is the older one, takes around a minute before it even throws up the
little loading advisory.  And nearly 2 minutes to open its initial screen.

Maybe this could be pushed to the next 2.5.4 release so I am synched up?

Thanks, going back to bed now as its 4am.