Hi!

What about eterm right now? I saw the sources on SVN but i havnt
compiled them. As you answered it seems eterm is a bit incomplete...

And wasnt where a e-lib music player out there some time ago (the
interface was quite similar to xmms, but just not so complex)? what happend?

And by the way... what I REALLY NEED in E is way to configure my shelf
by x & y coordinates. Iam using 2 monitors (17" & 23") with xinerama,
but they have different resolutions. As you can imagin the shelf
configuration is not perfect for me using "set to middle left, bottom
middle, bottom right, ...)
And it would be really nice if i can configure some seperations between
the shelf-apps, so the shelf will fit perfeclty into my right monitor.

But i was thinking E is just a good useable beta and thought you would
have done that with the final release. ;)

greetings
Chris

ps. Arrr how incomplete the E17-beta is! You havnt thought about some
special needs & seldon used configurations used by some freaks! ;-P