On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 2:28 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

>  > *So if you need a yes or a no, I will go with yes. *

It took seven tries but I finally got a straight answer out of you, thank
you. I will remind you on January 6, 2025 that you hope Kamala Harris just
nullifies the 2024 election if Joe Biden and she lost to Donald Trump in both
the popular vote and the electoral college vote by a substantial margin and
she simply declares that the election is null and void and Joe Biden and
herself will remain in power for another four years and, because they and
no Democrat that they like needs to endure all the fuss and bother of
another election ever again, probably much much longer.
hak