On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 2:45 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Oh, Ok, yeah I wish Pence would've have been the tie breaker in Don's
> favor.*

What on earth are you talking about?! That is not what Trump asked Pence to
do because there was no tie to break, Trump lost overwhelmingly both in the
electoral college and in the popular vote. And even if there was a tie in
the electoral college (and there wasn't or anything even close to it) the
constitution does not give the vice president the right to break that tie,
in that case the decision would be made by the House of representatives.

What Trump ordered Pence to do is to become a traitor and betray the oath
he took to defend the Constitution. And so, although I'm sure you'll remain
consistent and dodge the question once more nevertheless I'll ask my
question for the... I'm not sure if it's the sixth or seventh time I've
lost count: Would you be happy if the Biden/Harris ticket lost by a
substantial margin both in the electoral college and the popular vote in
2024 to Donald Trump but on January 6, 2025 Kamala Harris just decreed that
the election was null and void and both she and Joe Biden would remain in
power for at least another 4 years and Biden strongly hinted he will run
for a third term despite the fact that the Constitution forbids it.

*> To be honest, if we were both honest, what does anyone comprising
> American agree on anymore?*

Apparently nothing. I don't like dictatorships and would be unhappy if the
country I lived in turned into a Banana Republic, but apparently you
disagree and would be fine with that provided the dictator had "good comic
timing".

*> On abortion, I want to do a womb with a view*,

If your name "Spud*BOY*" is accurate then you don't have a womb and I see
no reason why those that do have one should be required by law to take your
opinions of the matter into account when they decide what to do with their
own personal reproductive machinery.

dhw