It wasn't a 7 year thing because I have always been honest with my answers. It
is the Democrat Party Leadership that has walked out on a Republic, though back
in the 50's we may have led the way via "The Military Industrial Complex," that
IKE warned us all about in his bye-bye speech in 1961. This, after building up
the Military Industrial Complex in order to battle the CCCP.
For today JC, we're heading maybe for a split , but this is uncertain. For me,
under a democrats + billionaires rule which actively supports street criminals,
and rioters, plus, like Obama seek a US industrial and national decline, out of
malice, for me, not interested. Not interested in banning drilling (via, the
Bureau of Land Management) and NOT rushing forward with R&D for Renewables, at
the same time. Doing stuff like this is not a mark either for or against native
intelligence, but rather and example of how ideological interferes with
rational thinking
On my team, the ideological is about what to do with abortion, and the choices
of state governments will likely retain many votes which you guys may have
lost. So we get to see about 22 and 24 and see how events will influence people
personally. As of now, Team Joey is losing and El Trump is looking better to
many.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3543735-trump-leads-biden-in-hypothetical-2024-matchup-poll/
Things may change because there are so many of Naseem Nicholas Taibs'
(economist) Black Swans abounding that the world is in for more of the same
tough times as it has been. How this will affect politics here is beyond my
intellectual pay grade.