On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 07:57 -0600, Chuck Burns wrote:
> On Wed, January 29 2003 7:55 am, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> *snip*
> > BTW: What doo you think is the German way of today? From your
> > statement I doubt that you have any clue.
> I think the Germans are so scared of their OWN past, that they will allow ANY
> country to do whatever they want to do to their OWN people, as long as the
> cowardly germans have to do nothing!

Gather some information about us and come back after that. No reason
to call the Germans cowards. In case you may not know it, more than
10,000 German soldiers (a very large persentage of our army) are on
duty right now in areas like Afghanistan, Somalia, Kosevo, etc.

Cowardice has nothing to do with the brain. It is downright dumb to
call someone a coward who looks and thinks before he follows blindly.

Blind obeyence has led us into WWII. We are not going to make this
mistake again.

wobo