On Wed, January 29 2003 8:19 am, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
*snip*
> Cowardice has nothing to do with the brain. It is downright dumb to
> call someone a coward who looks and thinks before he follows blindly.
*snip*
No, but completely disregarding the facts does have a lot to do with the
brain.
FACT: Iraq has had 12 years to destroy it's NCB weapons, it has not done so.
FACT: Iraq was given a last chance, under UN Resolution 1441, to publicly
disarm, in front of UN inspectors, and must comply FULLY, even Hans Blix
states they have not done so.
FACT: Saddam Hussein has used Chemical and Biological weapons against his OWN
people
FACT: When the UN signed Resoluion 1441, it stated certain things that must be
done by a certain time, or the UN would use force. That time is here, and
those things are NOT done, according to Hans Blix.
FACT: Now, that the resolution has NOT been accepted, several nations are
backing down from their original agreement to use force if Iraq did NOT
comply fully.
FACT: The French have oil contracts with Iraq.
FACT: Nearly all the Iraqi weapons are of old Soviet design, where did they
get these designs? Russia and her neighbors, under the old USSR

Now.. You explain to me why these nations are reneging on their signed
documents?  Why, all of a sudden, the SAME nations who AGREED to Resolution
1441, now are saying that it shouldn't be carried out?  Please, explain that
to me.  I am waiting.

--
Chuck Burns, Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>