On Wednesday 29 January 2003 10:07 am, Praedor Tempus Atrebates wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 January 2003 10:08 am, tarvid wrote:
> > I like my horse, even though he is over 30 now.
>
> 30?!  Wow.  What kind of horse is he?  Have you retired him to pasture
> grazing or do you actually still ride him?

Norwegian Fjord and more of a retired cart horse than a trail horse. My
daughter rides him on ocassion.

He prefers cookies to grass although he manages to keep his 7 acre paddock
rather close.

I keep a few goats - cashmeres, saanens and alpines.

The place is blessed with a few dozen wild turkeys.

The animals help me keep a hazy perspective on human folly.

Jim Tarvid