> > ..OH! That guy is going to kill his neighbour! Quick! Let's nuke them
> > both right off the face of the earth!
>
> Whew, what an accurate characterization of current events.  Stop being a
> damn idiot.

I'll stop being a damn idiot, sir, when you stop making arguable statements
and insulting whoever dares to challenge you. Or, as you said in another
post, "your American leadership". heh.

> > Doing nothing is no answer. Trying to impose peace by force is no answer
> > either.
>
> Tell it to the Jews and the English people.  Anybody rooted in reality
> is not going to buy the bullshit you are shoveling.

You are damn right i can tell that to the English, pal. Ghandi freed his
country from them without firing a single bullet.

> > If i see two guys having a fist fight, i can try to stop them by
> > getting in the middle, in which case i would probably get beat by both
> > of them.
>
> Or you can get the cops to break them up (BY FORCE), at which point the
> problem will be solved for awhile (LIKE IT WAS WITH KUWAIT AND IRAQ).

And who is the world police? The US?

> > I can try to make them calm down by talking to them,
> > which is of course, useless. I can also sit and watch until it's over.
> > It's your choice. Nations on middle-east are all populated by the
> > same kind of people. Same origins, same look, same race. For
> > some reason (religious, territorial, you name it) they have been
> > killing each other for generations. Nothing will ever stop them from
> > thinking their enemy is the enemy of their gods. Nothing will make
> > them stop killing each other.
>
> How in the FUCK DO YOU KNOW?  This country was founded on new ideas and

I read the news, buddy. I study history. And i'm not wasting any more time on
this.

Damian

I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)