> For the same reason however, I feel strongly that many people would die
> needlessly by the hands of dictators and terrorist regimes if the US did
> retract, similar to the deaths of those that have occurred already under

..OH! That guy is going to kill his neighbour! Quick! Let's nuke them both
right off the face of the earth!

> the stewardship of the UN in the region around and in Iraq by virtue of
> the imaginary weapons of mass destruction that the liberals say don't
> exist.  In a nutshell, I think the withdrawal of the US from the
> international scene would involve the deaths of entire populations of
> people, since the UN and the EU are going to do the heroic thing and
> stand by doing nothing, like they have for the last 12 years in response
> to the Iraqi UN violations, for example.

Doing nothing is no answer. Trying to impose peace by force is no answer
either. If i see two guys having a fist fight, i can try to stop them by
getting in the middle, in which case i would probably get beat by both
of them. I can try to make them calm down by talking to them,
which is of course, useless. I can also sit and watch until it's over.
It's your choice. Nations on middle-east are all populated by the
same kind of people. Same origins, same look, same race. For
some reason (religious, territorial, you name it) they have been
killing each other for generations. Nothing will ever stop them from
thinking their enemy is the enemy of their gods. Nothing will make
them stop killing each other. It's their way of life (way of death?)
And right then, there goes the US, messing with them, thinking they
can impose peace by way of war. Suit yourselves, guys.

That's all i'm gonna say for now.

Damian

I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)