From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of dhamiltony2k5
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2007 10:53 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: point of no return passed? TM-Jihad

Thanks Rick for keeping the FFL forum alive. It has been a community
service.

-Doug in FF

You’re welcome. My pleasure. Not much work involved these days, although I
do have some cool things to upload when I get around to it. FFL pretty much
has a life of its own. Its success is due to the unique blend of people who
were attracted to TM and then grew to the point where they could think
outside the box.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:04 PM