Yes, i think your comment below deserves to be acknowledged.

Yes, FairfieldLife has been for its existance an important place for
the FFmeditating community over the years.  A lot has gone through
the TMmill here & FFL has been an important place for the TMcommunity
where there is not much of open forum otherwise for rendering things
down.  I hear this a lot on the street talking with people.
Evidently a lot of people have lurked here all along & still do.

The real work though has been with Rick Archer hosting this place.
Most lurk here & some people do risk themselves posting here and yet
it has often enough been towards a good of bringing more light to
things.  Yes,there has been work on that from many but the real &
persistent work has been with Rick.

Thanks Rick for keeping the FFL forum alive.  It has been a community
service.

-Doug in FF

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Comment below:
> **snip to end**
>

> Hey, Doug, what do you suggest?
>I pretty much figure that a forum like FFL where
>people who have been deeply involved in the TMO now have the
opportunity to share
notes and essentially debrief our experiences and our thoughts about
them with
others is helping

> anyone who either participates, or lurks (and anyone else still in
>the
> TMO who comes into contact with any of the ideas bandied about
here).

> The value in having a working mind and an open heart and talking
about this stuff
> with individuals similarly situated seems to be enough for me,

but I'm curious as to