<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I see that an all-out gender war has erupted here on FFL,
> > > to which my only contribution (for the moment) is to say
> > > that no death threats have been issued by anyone.
> >
> > As I told Curtis, what you mean to say is that
> > you don't agree with me as to what constitutes
> > a death threat.
>
> So let me get this straight.  You actually believe that you
> received a serious death threat on a public forum where your
> identity and location is known, and your response is to
> continue to battle online with that person?

No, I don't really think Barry's likely to fly
over from Spain and stalk me into a dark alley
where he can douse me with kerosene and set me
on fire, so I have no plans to get a restraining
order against him. (Nor am I considering leaving
the forum or shutting up about misogyny, for
that matter.)

That was never the point, Curtis. You've created
a straw man here because you don't want to deal
with what's really at issue.