> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > > And they aren't death threats legally speaking,
> > > but that isn't the point either. They don't have
> > > to be to stand as examples of intense misogyny.
> >
> > I think they express hatred towards two individuals.  I
> > don't buy your move to try to generalize it as against
> > all women.
>
> Right, the "Some of my best friends are women"
> defense.

WTF? No it isn't.

<snip> >

> > Both you and Raunchy MAKE Turq's day as far as I can see.
> > He is obviously enjoying responding to you both in an
> > intense way.  I think he would be greatly disappointed if
> > you both stopped posting let alone died in a burst of
> > feminist flame.
>
> Above you acknowledge that Barry's death threats
> "express hatred towards two individuals."

You still haven't shown any actual death treats Judy.  That is an
unfair charge and is starting to reveal your lack of scruples by
continuing to accuse him of it.  Are you running the old Republican
"state a falsehood again and again till it sinks in" tactic?  "Obama
wants to raise taxes and increase government spending while ending the
Iraq war dishonorably and sexually assaulting all female solders", right?

Now you
> seem to be saying Barry enjoys hating us and would
> be disappointed if we were no longer around to be
> the targets of his hatred and the focus of his
> violent fantasies.

You guys both enjoy hating each other.  It is obvious.

> Such a deeply spiritual guy, that Barry. I'm sure
> he'll appreciate your encomium.

What an excellent word.  Thanks for that, it sent me running to the
dictionary.

You all are in a hater-love triangle.  And I enjoy the show. Don't
you? If you don't, you might want to count the numbers of posts that
involve him.