> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> >
> > I see that an all-out gender war has erupted here on FFL,
> > to which my only contribution (for the moment) is to say
> > that no death threats have been issued by anyone.
>
> As I told Curtis, what you mean to say is that
> you don't agree with me as to what constitutes
> a death threat.

So let me get this straight.  You actually believe that you received a
serious death threat on a public forum where your identity and
location is known, and your response is to continue to battle online
with that person?

Uh huh.  You are front'n extra large here Judy, and you know it and I
know it, and the American people know it.