On May 23, 2009, at 10:50 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

On May 23, 2009, at 9:22 AM, raunchydog wrote:

Melissa McEwan at Shakesville's blogspot documented
89 instances of blatant sexist attacks on Hillary
during the primary.

Oh yeah, that famous investigative reporter Melissa McEwan
of Shakesville's blogspot. Did she get the Pulitzer? I was
thinking she might.

I read it on the internet so it must be true!

Do you know what the term "documented" means, Vaj?

There wasn't exactly any need for "investigation" to
record the sexist attacks. They were quite open.

Yeah, Vaj. What the fuck is *wrong* with
you, dude?

"Documented" means something you can provide
a link to, something that shows *exactly*
what the person you're talking about said,
in their own words. Sorta like this:

http://tinyurl.com/pzhv6n

Just because it's on the Internet doesn't
mean it's invalid. Right, Judy? Especially
if all the words quoted as "documentation"
are accurate. Right, Judy?

"Documented" means it's true.

Pretty funny. Pretty desperate.

Boy I'm so glad I found out what a women-hater Obama was! I knew he had to be hidin' sometin. And here I thought he was married to someone who's an archetype for empowered women...silly me! RD and Judy: don't forget to hide your guns where Obama's negro army won't find them! They's a comin' for uze guns!