--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On May 23, 2009, at 9:22 AM, raunchydog wrote:
>
> > Melissa McEwan at Shakesville's blogspot documented
> > 89 instances of blatant sexist attacks on Hillary
> > during the primary.
>
> Oh yeah, that famous investigative reporter Melissa McEwan
> of Shakesville's blogspot. Did she get the Pulitzer? I was
> thinking she might.
>
> I read it on the internet so it must be true!

Do you know what the term "documented" means, Vaj?

There wasn't exactly any need for "investigation" to
record the sexist attacks. They were quite open.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FLFv6-7ERXU/R4mi02Zm-mI/AAAAAAAAACo/HC41kmfTrmY/s1600-h/oliphant.gif
http://tinyurl.com/o4onev

http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/New-shirts2/LIFES-A-BITCH-WHY-VOTE-FOR-ONE.htm
http://tinyurl.com/pruusc

http://www.hillarysanutcracker.com/hillarynutcracker

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2004041541_hillaryslurs29.html
http://tinyurl.com/2255bc

"You challenge the status quo and suddenly the claws
come out."--Barack Obama, February 2008