On May 23, 2009, at 9:22 AM, raunchydog wrote:

> Melissa McEwan at Shakesville's blogspot documented 89 instances of
> blatant sexist attacks on Hillary during the primary.

Oh yeah, that famous investigative reporter Melissa McEwan of
Shakesville's blogspot. Did she get the Pulitzer? I was thinking she
might.

I read it on the internet so it must be true!

I'm sure you can find instances to support most of your delusions on
the internet RD. Someone's always getting their tit into the wringer
over some inconsequential and exaggerated slight. That's a big part of
what old-style feminism is about. Hillary just seemed to bring the
whacky fems out of the closet in droves.