--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

<snip>
> > What *really* freaks him out is that it doesn't
> > discourage anybody from continuing to criticize him
> > when he deserves it, which defeats the whole purpose
> > of his "dumping" announcements.
>
> Judy, we've been consigned to Barry's Twitter Hell
> several times. I don't have an exact count, do you?

Gee, no, I haven't kept track. With me, it goes way
back; on alt.m.t, he'd swear on a regular basis that
he was killfiling me, or ignoring me, was never going
to read my posts again, etc., etc., same song and
dance as he does here. I really should go back some
time and look up all the announcements he's made to
this effect, put them all in one post. It would be
hilarious.

He's obviously AFRAID of interacting with us. It's
always reminded me of what little kids say, "You
can't see me because I have my eyes closed."

> Twittering Special Election for Iowa House Rep:  I'm at
> Curt Hanson's Dem. headquarters. The polls have closed.
> My home Ward 2 and MUM campus 273 Dems 30 Repubs and
> we're killing the Republicans on absentee ballots. So
> far 1596 Hanson 539 Turdmiester.
>
> Wapello results are coming in. We started with 247 margin
> and we're at 118 now. Eldon just came and we're up 134.
> Two more precincts to go. It looks like we can win this.
> Whoo Hoo! we just won by 107! Party Time! CU

Bravo!!