--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, blusc0ut <no_reply@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Chakras, Soul, are not mentioned in the argumentation of
> Lawson and Judy. If you mention them, they ignore it as
> if you have never said anything.

Excuse me???

That's simply not true. I've asked you to talk about your
chakra experiences several times, but you haven't been
willing to say much other than that you've had them.
Mostly when you've mentioned chakras, it's been just in
passing without making much if any of a connection with
the discussion.

Please don't misrepresent me that way. I may not be
qualified to *discuss* chakras, but I certainly
haven't "ignored it as if you had never said anything."