On 5/2/2014 8:20 PM, lengli...@cox.net wrote:
> A claim that he was lying because he attempted to use less
> confusing/procative terms when dealing with Westerners (e.g. devas are
> "fundamental impulses/vibrations of pure consciousness") is unwarranted.

This has already been pointed out to MJ in numerous threads by me and by
The Corrector. Why MJ wants to follow in the footsteps of John Knapp and
the other Trancenuts is beyond me. Apparently they are not interested in
a dialog - all they want to do is bitch and complain about nothing and
make stuff up. It's obvious they are prejudiced against Hindus and
Indians. That's what I think.

---
is active.