On 5/3/2014 6:25 PM, lengli...@cox.net wrote:

> Notice that phrase "a second time".
>

> Implicit in that is thinking "the mantra at least once."
>
> And you don't have to remember to think the mantra at least once.
> Thinking the mantra can be spontaneous, even from the very start.

You have to remember to sit down and meditate.

For me this is quite a challenge in the first place, since I'm so busy
these days posting and dialoging on FFL 24 x 7 about TM and the
mechanics of consciousness, levitation and stuff.

But, one time when I was waiting in the car for Rita, I thought of my
mantra and so I closed my eyes for a minute of two and it was very
restful. It probably was just like what happened to the Buddha sitting
under a tree that night, except I was on the corner of rush-hour traffic
on a sunny afternoon in downtown Dallas. Go figure.

---
is active.