David W. Fenton writes:

> You like seeing 1:23 go to 2:1 and then 2:31 going to 3:1 and then
> 3:89 going to 90 and then 3:121 (which is displayed only as "121")
> going to 4:1, etc.?

For your example, how about changing the program option to "Display
Actual Measure Numbers" instead?

> You seem to not have considered that my lone measure 90 falls in the
> middle of the piece, in section 3 of a piece with 7 measure number
> regions.

And you seem to not have considered people using stuff like prefix/suffix
for the measure numbers. Should these users get all measure numbers
displayed even wider than they now get, just because you've decided that
everyone needs to see the region reference all the time (even for
situations where there is one single measure of ambiguity in the whole
piece)?

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson
ICQ #: 78036563