On May 21, 2005, at 4:30 PM, John Bell wrote:

On 21 May 2005, at 21:08, Christopher Smith wrote:
N.B., this only works on single-page PDFs. Preview won't let you crop multi-page PDFs.

Yes, isn't that weird? I wonder what the problem is implementing this?

You can do it in OS 10.4 (Tiger).

John

Hmm, one MORE reason to upgrade (along with rotating screens! Yummy!)

I just found it strange that I couldn't crop a single box from one page of a multi-page PDF. I suppose if I was selecting across several pages the logistics would be strange, as David pointed out, but just ONE page? Sure, why not.

Christopher