Yeah,

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Eric Dannewitz <ericd...@jazz-sax.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, it's almost like they came to my defense. Or getting a supreme
> court ruling in ones favor......but Macs are niche computers.....
>

> Sent from my iSomething
>
> On May 25, 2011, at 7:23 AM, "Fiskum, Steve" <fisk...@jspaluch.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks John for taking the reigns. These horses were getting out of control.
>>
>> To clear up some misinformation that was part of this thread, please look at
>> the CURRENT issue (June 2011) of Consumer Reports which tells a very
>> different story than what was incorrectly reported here about MACs. I would
>> post the link to the Consumer Reports article but you need a subscription.
>>
>> http://www.tuaw.com/2011/05/25/macbooks-get-highest-score-in-all-consumer-re
>> ports-categories/

Apple computer users and  fans are notoriously religious about their
support for their products, so I'm not surprised at that result ;)
And yes, they're still a niche market item, and have about 10 percent
share of the market no matter how much hand waving you do. And as I
clearly showed yesterday (which no one rebutted), you can get a
comparable computer at a significant savings. You shared personal
stories about your experiences with Apple computers, I shared mine:
they suck.

Thanks! :-)

Kim