On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Eric Dannewitz <ericd...@jazz-sax.com> wrote:

> I think no one care about what you have to say. Consumer Reports.....highest
> rated. They could have argued as you do but did not. They see the facts. Your
> arguments are old and tired. Yet you continue.....

Highest rated by Apple consumers, notoriously religious about their
products. So highly rated they only are 10 percent of the United
States market and only 5 worldwide (excluding Amazon, where Glenn Beck
and Apple rank no 1 by REAL people).

Most people pick cheaper computers that are just as good for the
general market  (i.e. not niche market users).

I'll have three pints with all that money I've saved.

*Wink wink*

Thanks!