Erik Hofman writes;

>I've twice committed a patch wich gets audio (sort of) working
>for Irix
>(audio realy is crap in plib anyway) but it didn't get
>included, without
>a reason, without any notice.

Erik

Apologies for not checking up on your patch

I just assumed that it got included by one of team that
uses the sound library.  FYI none of my machines even
have a sound card so I generally just ignore the SL discussions.

If you resubmit your patch against the current PLib CVS tree
but with the original PLib names rather then with case changes
I will make sure that it, or its functional equivalant, gets included
in Plib before the next relaease.

FWIW - If I were to say the heck with projects that didn't accept
my patches I would gave left FlightGear a LONG time ago.
ie.  I sent Curt my imageServer patch back in August and never
heard anymore about it until yesterday  :-))

Cheers

Norman