Am Samstag, dem 28. Okt 2017 schrieb Mateusz Viste:

> It is not supposed to work unpacked as-is. The archive, even though it
> looks like a standard zip file, is in fact a FreeDOS package that needs
> to be installed using FDNPKG (or anything compatible). During the
> installation process, the BAT file would be translated to the actual part
> where the software has been installed.

Oh, I was always looking for a package manager and couldn't find it.
So I always just unzipped the packages.
Please make sure it's mentioned on the online help and the website.

By the way, I told the installer to make a full installation,
but it didn't install everything on the CD. That's also a little
surprising.

--
AKFoerster <https://AKFoerster.de/>