Since Glen missed the square root analogy, I'd like to repeat it.

Nick and Eric seem to be saying that there is no such thing as subjective
experience since only things that can be seen and touched are real.

I said that such a position seems to deny the existence of the square root
of two. One can see and touch increasingly accurate approximations to it,
but one can never see and touch the square root of two itself -- at least
not as a concrete number.

One can also see and touch Newton's algorithm for computing the square root
of two. But again, not the number itself.

So does that mean from Eric' and Nick's perspective there is no such thing
as the square root of 2?