On 11/16/03 3:23 AM, "Geoffrey Loeffler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:

>> And actually, the next day, I called MicroCenter back and pleaded to a Mac
>> technician. If I agreed to bring it in the same day they would receive the
>> replacement, he agreed to have me take the DVD-ROM module back. So, I did
>> agree and I got back my DVD-ROM module and I'm waiting for the replacement.
>> Not too bad, after all. If I had spoken to knowledgeable people the evening
>> before, I wouldn't have had to go back. But I'm happy since I got what I
>> needed...
>>
>> -Laurent.
>
> Good deal and sometimes that's all it takes, finding the right people
> willing to help and MicroCenter probably gained a new and happy
> customer...Just keep this techs name and phone ext. on hand.
> Best
> Geoff

Ands whatever you do, when he/she calls you and asks you to bring in your
defective unit do so immediately.  Do not wait 2 days, and take off of work
to do it if necessary because it could be his/her ass if you don't.
--
Kyle H. Hansen

"It's Always darkest... right before it gets totally black."