120517 Pandu Poluan wrote:
> On May 17, 2012 1:07 PM, "Stroller" <strol...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 17 May 2012, at 05:34, Philip Webb wrote:
>>> Please do (smile) & send me the result off-list
>>> with the steps you followed to get there.
>> I have been really enjoying following this thread.
>> I felt sure from previous reading on Hugin
>> that it was the correct approach, but when I tried it
>> my results were not very successful & I never got round to improving them.
>> I would love it if this could be kept on-list.
> Same!

Yes, I suspect this is of interest to a number of people.
It's the images themselves which need to be kept off-list:
mine cb found at the I/net site mentioned.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca