120515 Philip Webb wrote:
> 120515 Urs Schutz wrote:
>> I just tried with fotoxx.
>> This is a semi-manual process, but I liked the resulting image.

I've installed Fotoxx & it does a very good job !

>> The joint is less visible than on brum-2.jpg.

There's no sign of it on my version :
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~purslow/test/brum-3.jpg

>> It was easy to do an "unbend" after merging
>> and therefore the clock and the face on the image borders stay in the image.

They're on my image, but I can't find out how to turn it into a rectangle.
NB there are noticeable curves at the R-hand edge not in the original:
look at the sidewalk curve & at the building pediment.
Any suggestions ? -- otherwise, this looks like the tool to use.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca