On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Philip Webb <purs...@ca.inter.net> wrote:
> I tried Hugin, but got nowhere.  I set  6  points on each picture,
> which are  2  overlapping parts of a single original negative,
> but all it offered was a black screen; I did follow the on-line help.

Hugin can be tricky, especially if you're using the FastGL mode in an
older version; the FastGL mode didn't really work for me until
recently. The other thing is that you should let its wizard
automatically add the control points for you.

Can you put up the originals somewhere? I'd like to take a shot at
stitching them with Hugin. I've done hundreds of panoramas and HDR
stacks with it.

--
:wq