I had a MythTV system set up with 4 tuners for a long time. Unfortunately I've
had to move to cable/TiVo now which means better TV but terrible interface (in
comparison to MythTV). Worked fine in Ringwood, Gosport and various locations
in Soton.

I still have a couple on Freecom USB sticks - you're welcome to borrow them
(for 6+ months) if you want - they worked under a 2.4 and 2.6 kernel but I've
not tried them for a couple of years.

No idea if they support HD; there was no Freeview HD when I used them.

I'm in Maybush, Soton if you want to collect. I'll even lend you an aerial
splitter/booster and some cables if you want :)

Benjie