Zool,
Yes, that is true. But, considering all the current and past demands now heaped on the PSU, I'd rather not roll the dice and penny-pinch.

Perhaps just me, but I've had superb service from PCP&C. My next psus will be SeaSonic. I will watch what OCZ/PCP&C does to figure out Who/What they are doing.

Never used an Antec psu. Grateful!
My nemesis is still Enermax. What a fiasco!
Best,
Duncan