All great services & suggestions, should create customer loyalty. Ha! Meanwhile it seems generally customer's will shell out $100's to GS to not even fix a problem but tend to hesitate when given the honest offer of "truly needed options & upgrades" to prevent problems from returning or keeping a machine running properly even at a cheaper price. The human animal is a paradox! Though once they take the chance to trust & you deliver, that's a customer for life from my experience.

Good AV that doesn't FORCE paying a fee each year is a rarity that stops me from recommending AV solutions in an age when most can get a mediocre one from the ISP for free. AVG free had my vote until I figured out how much it affects HDD throughput. SAVCE 10.x in the right flavor never enforced the 1yr thing which meant staying protected. That outweighs the annual cost to comply with EULA when choosing a product since users are notorious for letting subscriptions expire & thinking they are still protected but are willing to pay up at some point.

OMG, the 512MB or less to 1GB upgrade is so night & day it's not funny! My sales pitch is always "is the HDD light on constantly? Bet you a free service call that's low RAM!" and I never had to give a free on yet. XP leaves < 100MB free on a 512MB system and swaps near constantly. Do you remember when 24MB was the sweet spot for 9x back in the day when systems commonly shipped with 8MB or less? =)